Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

The Ride to the BERMUDA TRIANGLE

I was looking across the beach to see if I could see the boat still. He was going to the Bermuda Triangle. He was my greatest friend. I knew that he was going too... It all started when the king wanted all these tails of the Bermuda Triangle to be proven that you will die or not die. He asked the navy officers but they were too scared to go. Then they started asking the town no one wanted. Until it happened on my table I saw a note from my friend that said he was going to the Bermuda Triangle. I used my horse and looked from the beach to see if I could still see him. It has been 2 months since he has left. I have made a hole and started getting metal for my boat. 1 year has passed. I made a boat 10 times stronger than the titanic. I set sail as soon as I could. When something hits it it will make a big boom noise. I have made it to the Bermuda Triangle. I have been looking for 1 month now. I can’t find him. It doesn’t look like a boat has been here since ever. Until I see his boat being attacked by a massive octopus. I see that he needs help. I go in to  help him, the octopus has been defeated. But at that moment when it looked like they were safe. The biggest shark had come to attack. I come in to help him, the shark was destroying him. I come and help him. It took a long time to do it. I told him we need to get out of here. At that moment a giant creature with lots of teeth came up from the water and attacked. In the distance I could see ships coming. I saw that there were ghost’s on board. I wish that things could not get worse. But the ghosts were on our side. We fought a nonfightable fight. I thanked the ghosts but they started to fight us. I saw a man swimming in the water super fast. He went through the boats like nothing. I saw it must be fish man. He was holding some 3 pointed stick. He was doing great so we started to get my friend's crew on board. By the time we got everyone on board. The fish guy came on board. He told us his name was Aquaman. We came home to have a great feast and the tails were told. I never went near it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.