Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

The Forbidden City

I am inside the forbidden city with my friend Lincoln. They have shut the gates but we are still inside the forbidden city. We don’t know the way out. We can not tell the people inside because they will think we broke in or something. So we need to find our own way out. “Lincoln, do you think that big house doors are unlocked”. “ hmm probably”. “Let’s go check”. We went to the big door and pushed and pushed as hard as we could but it didn’t budge. “I guess it’s locked,”says Lincoln. “Wait a second, is it a pull door?” said Roman. “And if it is I feel stupid”. They opened the door and walked inside. “Hey look at that guy he has keys, it might be the one for the big gate”. Lincoln said “I think they are but how are we going to get the keys?”. “Yeah good question”. Well they followed him when he went into this room that makes a big fat ding noise when you open it. “I wonder what's in that room”. Says Lincoln “I wonder too. “Well there’s only one way to find the ran into the door and bounced backwards. “It’s another pull door”. I say “what's with all the pull doors”. “I think---” “It’s a rhetorical question”. I say quickly. “What’s a rhetorical question”. “It’s a question that is supposed to not be answered”. “Ooo” Lincoln says. We opened the door and ran inside and the man jumped in mid air. I stole his pants and we ran away to the gate as fast as we could. We used all 5 of the keys that were on him but they didn’t work as the man was running at us. I pushed the door and then I pulled it… TBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.