Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Disappeared

I was looking at the task. I got confused. So I went off the doc. But before I did I typed down some words. I mucked around. I came back on to see if I could figure out what to do. I look at it and I see that my words that I typed down disappeared. I got confused. I looked on version history to see if one of the teachers did it but nothing. I checked the version history and it says that I deleted them but I didn’t. I deleted them a minute after I wrote them. I left the doc the second I finished typing those words. I was very confused. It didn’t add up. I will never know who did what or how this had happened.

1 comment:

  1. Just as I was going to publish it a x showed up. I wasn't in bold like the others. I put it on with boldness already on. It was also in a enter space down.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.