Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Writting Lost Professor

Dear Diary, I have been working with my professor for a long time. I think he may be going bonkers. I am staying with him. He wouldn’t stop researching. When I thought he was at his peak. He found the answer. He and now he just left. I am super worried about him. It’s been a long time. I found out I was the closest thing to family to him. So I left to look for him. I went to the north pole. I walked and walked till I was going to die. I was going to spend the last days of my life looking for an old man in the arctic. I was in a blizzard when I fell over. I was going to die. I looked up to see the professor. He hadn’t aged a bit. He was old though. I was saved by my crew. I went back home and told the tale of Santa. He was Santa that whole time. I realised he must be at least a mellina old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.