Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Penguins

Dear Diary: I am swimming through the ocean. The ice is melting. We are running out of space. The seals are getting hungrier by the day. We are losing lots more penguins. The fish are disappearing. The whales are leaving. It’s a nightmare. Ever since those pesky humans started making things I don’t know. I just know that it is them. There was a tale of three humans that came here and looked at some paper and that's when the blizzard started after it was over we waddled over and saw nothing. I knew that they were under the snow and ice somewhere. I think I shouldn’t look because those humans would have them.  We need to find a new home too. When this goes if it goes will be on some little rock parts of the place. We’ll all die, humans don’t care. They created this. I wish that I could do something to those humans. I know we’re not the only ones. There must be much more things destroyed by humans. I would want to know how many there are and how much space left for them. They would wreck the whole planet. WE ARE DIEING HUMANS SAVE US. Goodbye planet goodbye everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.