Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Cross Country Run

 The whole school went to the field and sat down. It was the cross country fun run. Miss Va'afusuaga set it up with the help of Mr Jacobson. The other year groups went year 1, 2, 3, 4, 8. Walking to the start line we all lined up. We waited till the sound of Mr Burt's wooden plank things to let us run. I ran in the beginning. I was running in 2nd place. I passed him. I was in the lead. I kept running. I was running still, never gonna stop. I jogged for a little bit and now I am running. Looking behind me every 20 seconds or so. I could see the people coming 2nd and 3rd. Not close to me. I kept going, never gonna stop. I am going to win this. I keep saying in my head. I kept doing that. I kept looking behind me. I could see the people coming 2nd or 3rd. I am so close. Coming up to the finish line I was just running. Not sprinting, just running. I was too tired to sprint. I was fine running over the finish line. First place. Walked to the line sore legs. Mostly heels. I was fine I guess. It was easier than last year. I sat down for 20 to 30 seconds. 2nd and 3rd made it. 10 seconds ish, 4th 5th 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.