Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

Something bad happend

The most embarrassing moment ever was when I was playing with random people online when I said I was the best. We were in a fight and I killed the person with 6 hp left and I walked off the building and died.


I was so sad and annoyed because my teammate was dead so he was raging and it was so embarrassing!  First I said I'm the best ever! He believed me and so we landed at a place and there was no one to kill. We ran around looking for people and someone popped out of a bush and started shooting at us. He built high but remember I said I was the best we had a build battle so we built high in the sky. I finally killed him. I was 6 hp. My teammate died already so I saved him and went to go revive him but he died right in my face so I got his reboot card. I started building down but I didn’t look at my building material because I ran out and died to fall damage. My teammate was quiet then he started shouting and going like what was that I thought you said you were the best. But I was very sad that I died and also embarrassed cuz he actually believed me. I just left him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.