Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Maui yea

Dear Diary, I am sailing across the ocean to look for land. I have my grandmother’s jawbone as my fishing hook. I am in my boat with my brothers. We need food, said one of my brothers and we started fishing for fish. I bet I would get the biggest fish, says my second brother. You're on the rest of us say at the same time. I got the biggest one. I said it was grandmother’s jawbone that made me win. One night it got really cold. All of the brothers were freezing. Maui took my fishing rod and fished. He pulled on a really big fish and pulled. We woke up from our freezing sleep. We helped him pull and pull. It made us hit a rock we were sinking. He pulled it up  but we froze and we grew on some land and turned into big mountains and he pulled the biggest stingray in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.