Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Post Test Writing

Here we are riding away in the car to the pools. I like the pools and all but it's the holidays can’t we do something exciting. But my dad made up his mind and my brother said sure. So maturity rules nothing I can do about it now.


We are having a good time here in the pools. It just takes a while to get to the top of the pools when it's a nice sunny day. Lots of people are here so it’s longer to wait. I have made it to the top and I take the smaller one. I always take the smaller one not because I'm scared it’s because the smaller one is always the faster one. But that one was really dark so I couldn’t see the corners so it was a surprise. I took the next one that was better, you could actually see in the slide so you knew when you were turning. But I like it when you are almost finished you can see light in the slide. But it’s annoying that when you lie flat on your back you go faster but in the end of the slide there’s water splashing high so it goes up your nose.


My brother wanted to move into the pool so we went in there. It was super crowded in the pools when we got there but I guess they moved to the slides. We (my brother and dad) played tag in the pools. My dad started. I ran as fast as I can in the water. But I guess I should have swam in the water because the second dad saw me he swam much faster than I ran in the water. So I was in so I wanted to get Justice (my brother) But like I said it was crowded. But it’s not that hard. The water wasn’t deep and he was standing up. Just imagine a crowded pool and everyone bending down to get in it and a 6 foot teenager walking around. I walked behind people so he wouldn’t see me. I was coming from the left. Dad was coming from the right. So he had to go down the middle. But he saw me so he tried running straight backwards which was straight down into dad.


On the way to the car we dried up we were all wearing jandals and I was the only person who didn’t make a squeaking sound or the normal sound jandals make. We came home, watched some TV and chill a bit after the pools. Because swimming makes you tired.


It was fun until we had to go home. I had a great time. It was my favorite swimming experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.