Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

Dog and artist

 An artist is drawing this really cool looking Mech. But that is to me. I am a dog. I can't see if it is coloured in or not so I probably am not good to judge. But she scribbles it out and chucks her pen on the ground. I am very confused so she doesn't seem to need it so I can eat it. But the second I pick it up she wants it. She starts to draw a dog that looks like me. She draws me in the future and with cool future sunglasses. Now I am a knight dog and I am on a mountain looking away from my kingdom being attacked by a dragon. But what's this? I'm a racing dog driving very fast even if I don’t when I'll be famous because I'm a dog driver who wouldn’t watch that. Now I'm super dog and I can shoot lasers to cut evil robots. But this is good she isn’t sad any more but I don’t have anything to do. So I am smart and pull out the plug. She looks at me and takes out of my mouth. She looks at me and goes outside and tells me to come. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.