Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Recount Writing

I am a dog I know. My name is Joy. My owner lives right next to the water, that's where all the fish are. I love going fishing. But this time this bird came and stole some of our worms I bark but it flies away. So my owner gets angry at me. The bird comes back to get more. I am so mad. I bark but the bird just flies away. Next time it comes back I'm gonna make sure it's not going with any worms. So I played tug of war with this bird it pulls but we both lose grip. It lands right in the middle. My owner turns around to see the bird. He gets his oar and smacks it away. But when I see him leave. I realise two things. It’s a girl and her babies don’t eat fish but like worms. So I get the worms out and let the bird give them to her so her babies can live. I look at my owners back. I'm in big trouble but when I turn around the bird as a ton of fish to give to us. My owner turns around and sees all of the fish I have. He's so happy and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.