Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Who ate hulks sandwich

Length Bronze medal = 2 paragraphs Silver medal = 3 paragraphs Gold medal = 5 paragraphs Start writing below:

 "I am here to investigate the stolen and eaten sandwich. Spider-man where were you last night at the time of crime?" I asked the room of heros.
"I was in the lab researching." Spiderman replied.
"What were you researching?"
"I was researching mysterio's suit of amour."
"What did you have for dinner last night?"
"I had spaghetti bolognese."

 "Ant-man what did you use your wallet for?"
"I used it for me and Spider-man's dinner, spaghetti bolognese."
"What did you do last night with Hulk's sandwich?"
"Nothing I was at the bar drinking."
"With what money?"
"My wallet, obviously."

"Iron man where were you last night?"
"I was with Captain America surfing and then we went to the bar."
"Did you come back and eat Hulk's sandwich?"
"No I did not, I wasn't there when it was gone, I wouldn’t even eat it. It was moldy and old. Who would want it?"

"Thor you ate Hulk's sandwich?" I said.
"No I did not, it was in the fridge."
"What were you doing last night?"
"I was playing fortnite on the playstation."
"What did you have for dinner?"
"Nothing. I had a late lunch so I wasn’t hungry at dinner time. Also I think I remember Ant Man saying I’m starving. After one of my games."

 "Hulk, I know who at your sandwich. It was Ant Man. He said that he paid for dinner for him and Spider-man but after that he said he was at the bar with his wallet but his wallet was at HQ not at the bar. I went to the bar man and he said that he was never there. The last time he saw him was last week. So that means Ant Man lied to not get caught out and he didn’t have dinner because he couldn’t find his wallet. That's why he ate Hulk's sandwich."

1 comment:

  1. Lots of good questions! Well done you got a lot done while I was driving to work :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.