Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Letter From miss Parrant

Dear kids

I have to inform you that I won't be able to attend our online lessons tomorrow. I will be in school and I will be very safe.

Our Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is coming to Point England School to talk about the coronavirus and why we are here doing school work at school not home. That's why I am at school she as also chosen to be her secret agent to make a presentation about the virus and how to not spread it while your at school. Now I have to sneak to school without telling anyone.

I saw that the charging cable was charging one of the controllers and the other one is already flat my phone needs to charge before I go to school. I took the charger my cousin needs a break any way but he as no work today they are still getting ready he will be annoyed. But he needs to look for charger for the controllers any way he lost but he is to mean and lazy to look for them is he so evil.

I need the recipe for the coronavirus it will save everybody with it but my cousin stole it from me for his pay back for the charging thing so I need it back from my cousin he doesn't know what he is doing its life or death catch him when you can.

I really need your help guys even you Mr Goodwin, my cousin is being a pain I need that back and fast help please I need you.

From
Miss Parrant

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roman,

    This is a great letter you have filled in the blacks pretty well. Did you enjoy having to fill in the blanks of this letter? It looks like you guys have had lots of fun with your learning today. Keep up the great work!

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.