Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Sausages


Sausages


My favorite food is sausages. To make them you use minced meat and some other ingredients like breadcrumbs and herbs and stuff them into an edible lining. To make separate sausages you twist the skin/lining and then keep added the mince meat mixture. You can make long skinny sausages or short fat sausages or even very long curly sausages. This is the raw ingredients and you still have to cook it before you eat it. I like to eat sausages in bread with tomato sauce or in a hot-dog bun. 

Here is a picture of how sausages are made.

Image result
https://goo.gl/images/mJBWua
Here are some pictures of different sausages to show you want I mean.

Image result for sausage
Image result for hotdogsImage result for boerewors

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Roman,

    Wow! I have never made my own sausages before as I don’t know where to buy edible lining from, do you often make it at home?
    I really like how you have attached a diagram that you have found on the internet, explaining how you chop it, grind it, mix it and so on. This way, people (like me) who have never made sausages before, can clearly understand the process of making it from the start!
    Well done on attributing the photo as well, this shows you know how important it is to give credit to who took these photos and who made the diagram.
    What do you like putting in your sausages? I think I would make a turkey and feta sausage!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.