Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

My Hometown

My home town is Auckland. My home town is special because we have many beaches. I like to chill out at the beach. I would take overseas visitors to the beach, a cafe, parks and bike rides. My favorite place in Auckland is home. Pt England Reserve is my favorite beach. This beach has rocks that you can jump off into the ocean, white sand that doesn't burn you too much, that you can chill out on and you don't need to worry about massive waves because there are no waves at all. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Roman, welcome to the Summer Learning Journey!

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I'm so excited that you've decided to join us as we learn all about the environment and the world around us.

    I really enjoyed reading the description that you wrote about your hometown. Auckland is also my hometown! I agree that having so many beaches close by is definitely something that makes Auckland special. What are some of your favourite activities to do when you're at the beach? I like to swim, and have picnics with my friends.

    I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and new year, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon!

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.