Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

The Stolen Mona Lisa

“Someone stole the mona lisa it was you”. “Case closed the end”. “But it wasn’t him it was you”. “Case closed the end”. “But it wasn’t me it was the detective”. “Case closed the end”. “What a second who made this doc”. “I don’t know”. “How did they know the mona lisa was stolen and I was there”. “It was that person”. “But we don’t know who it is”. “My money’s on Mrs Sio”. “We have solved the mystery”. “It was whoever made this doc”. “It could have been Miss West, Mr Goodwin, Miss Parent or Miss Tuia”. “Why do you think it is Mrs Sio”. “Because it says she's on the doc before I make a copy”. ”I only ever see Mrs Sio on it. Maybe she does all the writing tasks”. “Well case almost closed”. We will leave the detective to figure out who made this doc”. “The End”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.