Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Gladiator Fights

I have won my millionth fight in the colosseum. I am going to fight my last fight. I am fighting this guy called hercules. He shouldn’t be hard to beat. I heard this is his first fight. He will be easy as. I always go for the ankles. I will smash him. He’s trash I will smash him I will cut his ankles off. 

It’s starting he has a lot of people cheering for him this can’t be his first fight. I will when and then stop gladitoring. I will leave. I will go to a random place in the ocean. I have just been hurt badly but I won when he stabbed me. I cut his ankle off and he died. He must be weak. Mann he was trash. I am now on a island. With other people already here. They call it Aotearoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.