Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Lost In Paris

I am not lost in Paris. I can see the eiffel tower and I will go to the top. It will be easy. I am at the top. I see an airport far away. I will have to walk. But I might not make it in time, it's going to be hard. I have run most of the way I think. I need food now. I have just filled up on ratatouille and some macaroons. I asked some of the locals and he pointed me in the right direction. Wow he said I will take about 3 hours to walk to the airport. It’s midnight now. I have been walking and got lost. I can see the eiffel tower glowing in the distance. I need water food now I might just rest here. It’s the morning and apparently I went the wrong way. So now I will be late. I caught a taxi to the airport. I was just in time and now I am Lost In The Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.