Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Writing Blue Whales

No, I do not agree with that statement. I think we should keep them in their habitat. Not let them get caught in fishing gear or crash in them with boats or anything.


Blue whales need help living but not really they just need a bit of protecting. I think they should be in a place where they don’t have to worry about people looking at them. Like a private zoo.


Because I think that killing the whales then putting them in a zoo. I mean they won’t like it. So put them in a private zoo. So they can live and put living krill in the place so they know how to eat them.


I was thinking about live making a big tank and putting whales and stuff and make it like their actual habitat. They can still live probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.