Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Writing Titanic (Different Story)

It is my turn to watch for anything in front. With my watch partner. It’s not like anything's going to come. My partner tells me there have been sights of icebergs. But the captain is ignoring them. So my job might get to use. But what's that. It’s a iceberg. Iceberg right ahead.


The titanic was zooming right at it. I ran to the front. We’re not going to make it. I make the run for the  lifeboats, even though I was on and waiting for more people, not much people came. Hurry up, when the lifeboats leave you're gonna die. We need to send a distress call.


43 years later Frederick Fleet suffered great depression and committed suicide, if he wasn't old it would be even more sad.(age 77.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi its me again Lincoln

    WOW Roman you are doing a really good job at doing your work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.