Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

Robot Spy

The Gorillas have found the fake gorilla. I am going to learn. I am looking at the leader already. Man gorillas make a lot of racket. I know the leader is a Silverback. I'm not going to make a racket or they won't let me into the troop.


The child gorilla is hitting its chest and it must be angry. No it means (when kids do it) it’s an inversion to play. I am learning so much about gorillas already. I am going to try to move. Ah I can't, my robot legs aren't strong enough.


I need to make friends. Here comes the one that was hitting its chest. He pushed the branch behind me now I'm on the ground. Well I guess it’s over for today. I am still here to record another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.