Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Writing (Pompeii)

Dear Diary, 

What an unforgettable day!  I was busy collecting water from the well, when the sun mysteriously disappeared from the sky.


I looked up and saw smoke in the sky and the volcano is erupting. I ran to the leader and told him. He was like pfft whatever.


I was like go look for yourself and ran away before lava came out. I ran as fast as I could. I looked back and saw all the screaming. I was super sorry I told the leader but he did nothing.


I went back and I was not as far as I thought. I hadn’t passed the well yet. I had to go back. I turned around and started to save people. Well I tried too.


Here I am running back away. I tripped on a rock and fell into the well. At least I didn’t get my diary wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.