Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

Writing (Miss Trunchbull)

Well here I am at Crunchem Hall. I think I will hate it here. The first thing I see is a little girl get thrown away. I am in class doing work when Miss Trunchbull accuses me for doing something that I don’t even know what it is. I am now in the chokey my first day here.

Well I stole Miss Trunchbull's phone when she was shouting at me. I called the police to tell them everything I know and have been told about Miss Trunchbull. The police arrived and arrested Miss Trunchbull well that's what it sounded like. The police said that they can all go to Pt England School where I just was.

I just got left behind stuck in the chokey. When I found a secret stash of food that could last 10 years. But now I'm stuck underneath the chokey. (the end)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roman,
    Great story and..um..intresting ending let's say. I like how your writing is short but very eye-catching and intresting, it makes viewers want to read more.

    Good job, keep it up,

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.