Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Letter to Adam Brown

Dear Adam Brown,

Hi, I am Roman I go to Pt England School. I have been staying home in lockdown and doing online learning. I only leave to do exercising. In level three I have been doing the same thing but I am social distancing.

Thank you Adam for helping New Zealand. You have done a great job for NZ. you are amazing. I thank you for keeping your patients safe. Their families will be proud and thankful.

You are the best. I wonder how hard it is to decide what to do and when. I’m no nurse or doctor but if I was one I wouldn’t be the best. So you are the best to families that you have kept alive. You have helped and saved hundreds and thousands of kiwis.

Yours Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.