Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Time Machines

Time machines always sound like fun, till you actually use one! I just transported back through time to the 90s! My iPhone phone doesn’t work, I can’t find Wifi anywhere, and worst of all you should see the TV’s here. Let me explain what happened…

I was working on my mighty flying car. I was doing that for years. But it didn’t seem to work. I will start from the beginning. I am what some people call me a mad scientist. I do lots of mad and random stuff. That's why they call me mad. Well I made a flying car but it was also a time machine. I guess I made myself in the nineties.


It's not that bad I guess the music is not that bad there. I can't watch TV as well as we can in 2020. You can’t pause so i'm trying with this technology to make another time machine. It’s not that easy to make a time machine but it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.