Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Bungy Jump

I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feels tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungy jump. I am going to do it now. My friends are watching and my family. I will do it, I will jump zoom. I am falling into the water. I think the bands are about to break ahhh. The water is right there. I thought I was going to get wet and the bands were gonna break. I am  going right back up into the sky. But do they catch me at the top or wait for me at the bottom.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Roman!
    I saw that this piece of writing was kind of short so I decided to check it out! I readed it and wow, it was very intresting.
    I ECSPCIALLY love the ending, I LOVE plot twists and yours is VERY good! In my personal opinion my favourite 2 parts of your writing were the,

    "My friends are watching and my family. I will do it" and of course the "But do they catch me at the top or wait for me at the bottom..."

    Before you said the ending you also built up A LOT of suspense that gave me shivers and it was like I was ACTUALLY there!

    Great work, keep it up,

    Aye :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.