Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

About Me

 Hi, My name is Roman I go to Pt England school. I am a year 7. My teachers are Mrs Stone and Mr Moran. My favourite fruit is avocado. I like it in a ham sandwich. I have a cat and a dog, my dog's name is Mac and my cat's name is Murphy. My favourite subject is math.


I like multiplication the most. I am Maori.I play with my step brothers after school. I read when I’m bored and when I'm really bored I play board games, for example snakes and ladders, risk. I need to work on writing because I am not good at writing. I am reading at 14 years old.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roman,

    Welcome to room 4! It is great to hear that your favourite subject is maths - it will be great to work on multiplication this term! I'm impressed that you play Risk, I really enjoy that game too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Roman, what is your cat's name? You must have been very bored last night. We had a fun game of Holiday, it is a game of luck and we all nearly made it home at the same time which was unexpected :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.