Pages

Monday 8 February 2021

Reading a chapter of Georges Marvellous Medicine and writing about it

 My book that I am reading is Georges Marvellous Medicine. 


What as happened George is left alone with his Grandma who is in short words evil. His parents have left the house his father is a farmer his mum is at the supermarket and George is 8 years old. George doesn't like his Grandma. She is telling George to stop growing and that he was to be short like her. She sits on a seat all day and needs a footstool. She tells George that she knows secrets like how to shoot lighting from your fingers. George is scared out of his skin. He eventually runs out of the room.


I am predicting what happens next. ( I am trying to remember what happens.) He thinks of what shall he do to get revenge and makes a new medicine for her to take. He looks for stuff to put in and he just puts anything in. I think it makes her grow and his dad wants it for his animals.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Roman,

    Well done for completing your reading homework! I think this book has a fantastic opening - I like to use it with my literacy class as its so interesting to read. I wonder what else Granny will get up to?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.