Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

Smurf Writing


I have been walking forever. Is it just a trick that smurfs exstice. My friends got me good then. Wait what's that blue swirly thing. Hey are those smurfs. O my golly gosh they are. Hello I say. Ahhhh I get an answer. I will keep you safe with me I promise. Hey who is that he looks like a witch but a boy. He’s got the wart on his nose, bad clothing and a pet cat the wrong color. It must be the almighty ice cream man. Do you want ice cream? The nod uncertainty. Ok I think that I will put you in my pocket so the ice cream man doesn't see you. Ok I will give you blueberry, it's the new flavor. What a sec. Was that the almighty gargamel? O man I need my glasses to be fixed now what is your guys name. Papa Smurf Smurfette, Gutsy Smurf, Brainy Smurf. Clumsy Smurf. Ok get that done I need to keep them safe I have no idea what to do I have work. I will make them watch TV and they will get takeaways at lunch. But I hope it's not gargamel. O well I will not know for now. TBC...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.