Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Brazil Writing

I went to Brazil. I am having a swim in the ocean. I froze in the water for about 10 years now. I am free thanks to global warming. Now I can explore. (Without freezing.) I am one with Christ the redeemer. I am freezing. I need to buy a lot of jumpers. I released that I was staying for 10 years and my plane is going to leave. I realised I need to make the most of it. By going to all the landmarks. I have been to all 26 states and I like the capital. It's cool. O well my plane is going to leave now. I better go home to disappointment island. I will not have that many stories except that I froze in ice for 10 years. I will also not tell anyone because I don’t know any relatives in disappointment island. I am going there because I am disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.