Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Beetles

I am small. I have six legs, strong. What am I? If you guess a beetle you are wrong.  I have been running for ages with no food at all. Hey whats that. It’s a spider I need to tell them.Camel Spiders Are Fast, Furious and Horrifically Fascinating ...I found food. We go to kill him with our army. We see that he is not very good at fighting; it's not going to be too hard. We finally kill the spider we take bits off and put it in our home, that is not that secret. I had an idea that we all left the spider to our base so it was easier. I was smart because it worked. I ate a lot because I helped. I went back to where I found the spider and saw some eggs. I told the queen and I suggested that we wait till it hatches so we have more food. To have it won’t be too much though it's better than nothing. I get heaps of my friends and carry the sack of eggs to a secret hideout. I leave there. It’s been a year and we have been saving food because there is nothing outside to eat. Just then I remember the sack of eggs. I ask the queen to get every ant with us. We go to the secret hideout to kill the spiders. We have a lot of sick and wounded people, some dead. We killed all of them. We have a ton of food now. I think it will last 4 years.

The question in the begging is a ant. I have made a story of a ant (not beetles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.