Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Recount Writing

On my birthday a few years ago I had my friends over and we were playing a game where we had to throw the ball at each other. I was getting hit the least because I was picking up the balls the fastest but then my friends teamed and I wasn't getting the ball. I saw the big ball I dove for it I got and used it to block the balls. The bad thing was that I wasn’t hitting them back so they tried and tried. But just at that moment a ball rebounded and it one of my friends bottom and bounced into the other. We laughed and laughed for like 20 minutes. That means for 20 minutes nobody throw the balls at each other because we were laughing. We got weak when we were laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.