Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Adding detail

WALT add supporting detail/ideas to our writing
WALT write a range of correct sentence types
During the holiday, I went to the beach with my friends. We saw there was a volleyball net. We asked a family if we could borrow their volleyball. We played volleyball for about an hour then had some lunch. Before we went home, we gave the volleyball back to the family. I had a lot of fun at the beach with my friends.
Read this simple recount.
What do you notice about the recount?
Miss West only uses see not the other senses
What could we add to this recount to make it more detailed?
What we can feel,taste,smell ,hear and see
Edit this recount above to make it more detailed:
During the holiday, I went to the nice hot beach with my friends. We saw there was a volleyball net it looked new and good to play with. We asked a family if we could borrow their volleyball. We played volleyball for about an hour then had some delicious lunch. Before we went home, we gave the volleyball back to the kind family. I had a lot of fun at the beach with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.