Pages

Monday 30 November 2020

News reporter Spy

I am a news reporter paid to record and watch the spy kids. I get paid a lot to record them I didn’t want in the beginning because their enemies will want our videos to do stuff bad. But after I heard I will be paid a lot of money I couldn’t resist. So now here I am watching them trying to figure out what this door is for and how to open it.


I am not allowed to let them know that I am watching them, Because that could cause some drama and money. But I think they are blind because the code to open the door is door . I am not a spy but i'm smart enough to figure that out and they are spies so they need a lot of practice. 


 I saw one of them have explosives. I am going to go mad. They are getting on my nerves. They should keep going to spy school or something. I mean how stupid are kids these days. Here come the henchmen. Hahaha they got caught and they are going into the door that they couldn’t get into. I walk up to the door and say door and it opens. 


I run into a place where they won’t see me and I watch. Nothing exciting is happening, just lots of talking. Oooh they are going to prison in this place. I have to save them. I look for the security room. I think that it will take a while to find it after like 1 hour. I have found the security room. Step 1 complete step 2 open all the prison doors. I don’t know which one I could research,  look at the buttons, watch and learn but that's the smart thing to do so I am going to press all of them.


I opened all of the doors as well as sounded the alarm. Well that's all i'm gonna do. I'm going home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.