Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Most Dangerous Writing

I was on the 12th step when I awoke in my pyjamas. I looked up and I couldn't see the top so I kept going. It felt like the stair never end. My legs are hurting like a snake bit my legs. I wished that I could drive up the stairs. I finally made it to the clouds. I saw the sun setting the stairs went all the up I couldn't walk anymore I was at my limit I was about to fall off but at that moment the stairs turned into escalators and I could just sit down till the end of the stairs I heard this music I listened carefully the song was the staircase to heaven the time was down I was in heaven after all that walking I was in heaven I made it to the top it was beautiful you could do anything you want you could eat anything it was amazing. You could be anything you want. It was the good place.  To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.