Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

40 hour famine

On Friday the 7th of June 2019 we had the 40 famine. (about the 40 hour famine) The 40 hour famine is a fundraiser for the poor children in south Sudan who are running as refuges because of the war. So we are saving money for the children so they have clean water food a roof above their heads and clean clothes.

When we got to school to do the 40 hour famine I put my sleeping bag in the library put my water on the bench outside of the office. Then I went into the hall and picked up a big ball it was those yoga balls. I started to run at people with the ball and bumped into people. After that we did the roll call then we did are item practice. The items we really cool!!.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.