Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Riding on the world’s fastest train,Imaginative Recount Writing

On Friday I went to japan to test the world's fastest train. I sleep till midnight then test the world's fastest train. When I got to the train station I worked to the bullet train it was smooth. The intercom went on and said I had to get in the train so I walked in and sat in the driver's seat and pressed the button that made it go. I went flying I went all the way to the back then BAM!!! I hit my head hard next thing I know I’m in the hospital. They asked me questions and they said I was lucky that I didn’t lose memory. When I came back to the train station they said I can’t do it anymore they would get sued. So that was the end of my train driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.