Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Animation voice over and animation

Kia ora my is Roman and this is my animation. It is about working together.This is about sitting up nicely and listening to the teacher. When their talking even if its boring.When your putting away your Chromebook you always charge your Chromebook if your job is to charge the Chromebooks do it if you have a partner and he or she is away you need to do there part.Putting up the chairs before going home is important for the cleaners so they can get under the chairs

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roman. Wow what a great story and animation. I really enjoyed watching it and I think the messages apply to home as well don't they! Well done.
    Where are you doing your learning while at home? My "office" is on the dining room table as my husband has taken over the only other space! It gets tricky sometimes as it can be noisy .
    Kind regards
    Mrs McMillan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.