Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

catapult

On the 7th of may 2018 the block got Popsicle stick,sellotape and made a catapult and got a pompom when the war began. To shoot the pompom you need to pull back and the potential energy is stored then let go and the pompom go wherever you shoot it. I was not very good at shooting the pompom but my sellotape fell of so I hid behind the TV so I didn’t get shot. I tried to put the sellotape back on so I could shoot when I put it on and came out but I forgot I didn’t have a pompom and got shot heaps and then the sellotape fell off again and I hid behind the TV but I got found and got shot.

1 comment:

  1. Room 26 says, Hi Roman. We liked your post about pompoms. Could you make a video to show us how your catapult works. Thank you from Room 26

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.