Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

The Vacation

The Vacation

Today I went on vacation so I went into my hotel in the city. Went around to explore the city I found an old wrestling place that looked pretty old. I practice there everyday. Until the government decided to knock down the old wrestling place but I was against it so I fought for it. They arrested me somehow so that's when they weren’t the government they were evil agents in disguise. I had to do something I was pretty strong after practicing. I could flick and break a block of stone so I was out in no time. I found a gun shop but they were out of guns. The boss said they had swords. I ran to the old wrestling place and it looked like they had the same problem they were out of guns. I fought fiercely but there were too many of them I needed back up. I ran, my friends gave them swords we ran in and my friends were pretty good with no practice. They didn’t stand a chance but they were a fake government they had missiles they launched into the sky I saw their private jet my friends jumped in. We flew away into another city with the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.