Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Superpowers

INTRO

If you had a super power what would it be?

It would be absorbing because I can take other peoples powers. I will be the strongest super human. It will also be amazing.

WHAT CAN YOU DO

- What are they?

- What do they look like?

- What do they feel like? They are absorbing powers.

I can absorb your powers so now I can use your powers as well as mine. They look like juice getting sucked out of you and into me. It feels like the pain of what superpower I took off you.

WHAT WOULD YOU USE YOUR POWERS FOR?

I would use them for some bad to help my family and some good to help the community. But if anybody tries to kill me because I'm different I'll destroy humanity and make my kind the leaders.

CONCLUSION

Why do you think having these powers would be awesome.

I think having superpowers would be cool because I can do things other people can’t do. It would also have an advantage because doing things would be extraordinary. People will do things for you if you're one of the good guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.