Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Can He Save her?

As I jumped off the cliff to save MJ I. “Wo wo” said aunt may. I don’t know the beginning. Ok ok. I was about my everyday life bullies, bullying, weird guys playing video games, kids playing outside. But something wasn’t right I didn’t know what though. 

I did everything I would have. But I got called to the principal's office. He said that I'm missing a lot of school days and that I need to stay at school. But I couldn’t, I fight crime only if I could tell him. That night someone robbed the bank. The police said that there were more than one of him.
It was mysterious I had to do something. I woke up and my house was gone and I was tied up and some weird guy in a suit with a bulb on his head. I know who you are, the man said. You're the amazing Spider-Man. How do you know that I didn’t said the man. I was guessing.
I am Mysterio. Who I said Mysterio. No idea who you are. I will learn from you. You're making it sound like I know you from somewhere. Goodbye Peter. I was in my bedroom again like I was never there. It was weird that's when it got to me it was someone in my school.
I didn’t trust anyone. I got called to the principal's office again. He kept asking me weird questions. I accidentally spilled some out. That's when I was suspicious about the principal that night I went out. For clues I saw him at the dock.




But I think he knew I was coming. He had MJ I chased after him. That's when it hit it was the principal he went to a cliff and threw her off. I didn’t know if it was real or fake but I didn’t want to take my chances. I jumped and I was falling and falling… TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.