Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Most Dangerous Writing challenge

Today I came home to find a bird in my house so I ran as fast as I could. The bird chased me everywhere I went. I ran up the stairs in the bathroom down the stairs in the kitchen in the living room. But the bird landed on my head and I started to scream because it was peaking my head so I slapped it off and through it outside. I waited for my parents to come home but it took them so long that I watched tv till they came home. The only thing that was on was about birds. That's why I turned the tv off!!!!!!!!!.

I had 5 minutes to write as much as I could about the pic miss west gave us. If we got distracted we lose.

1 comment:

  1. Hi and i like your dangerous writing challenge. I like the way how you wrote an awesome recount keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.